I’m really excited to be tabling at Rose City Comic Con on September 19-20. I’ll be there at Table W5 at the Oregon Convention Center, the flat building with the two shiny glass towers poking out of it close to the Moda Center. I will have art prints, t-shirts, and magnets available to sell as well as commissions.
Speaking of which, I’m opening up pre-commission slots for Rose City Comic Con! Instead of signing up for a commission at the con and waiting to get it, you can order one right now and pick it up when you visit my table without waiting in line. I will be offering the following single-character pre-commissions for RCCC:
- OPTION 1 (available for pre-commission only, order by Tuesday, 9/15): 11×17 color giclee print on matte paper – starting at $80 USD, additional characters – starting at $20 USD each.
- OPTION 2: 9×12 BW sumi ink original with wash on watercolor paper – starting at $45 USD, additional characters – starting at $10 USD each.
- OPTION 3: 5×7 BW sumi ink original with wash on watercolor paper – starting at $30 CAD, additional characters – starting at $5 USD each.
Option 2 and 3 will be made available at RCCC. If you would like a commission done, please email me at “punchingpandasart” on Gmail, and provide the following information:
- First and last name
- Description of the commission. PLEASE refer to my guidelines for commissions. I need to approve of the commissions before I start them.
- What day you plan on picking up the commission (Friday 9/19, Saturday 9/20).
Once I have the information, I will provide you with my Paypal info. I will only work on your commission once I receive payment through PayPal.
Here are a few samples of my digital commissions that I did for ECCC and Fan Expo Vancouver earlier in the year.[/vc_column_text]
And here are some samples of my ink commissioned works for Fan Expo Canada this last weekend.
I’m really excited to be at this con, and I might be bring something extra special for you Portland folks. Stay classy, I’ll see you soon!